Back Office Assistant
Financial Advisory Group
Hours 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Starting Salary: $45,000 to $50,000
Growing financial advisory practice seeks an energetic, organized and financially minded individual with a high level of professionalism to become a part of our team. The candidate will provide administrative and operations support for multiple advisors in the financial advisory group. The ideal candidate will be pleasant, motivated, detail oriented and able to work independently, as well as part of the team. This position requires the ability to learn quickly and function efficiently with limited day to day supervision. The ideal candidate will have some financial services background, be committed to high quality customer service and self-motivated. Candidate will be expected to acquire Series 7 license within 18 months of hire. We expect top performance and a can do attitude from all team members.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare new account paperwork
- Process completed paperwork and ensure all applications, documents, forms are accurate and complete
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with maximum discretion
- Work independently to manage, research and resolve client service requests
- Provide coverage for other members of peer group
- Prepare material for client review meetings
- Be available to answer client calls
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four year institution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and pleasant, positive demeanor
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a team
- Competent in MS Office
- Must be able to prioritize and react quickly
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Varying levels of experience will be considered
About The Armstrong Advisory Group
Formed in 2004, this independent financial advisory company manages over $500M in assets and provides wealth management for over 1,000 families, individuals and businesses. We specialize in wealth management, estate planning, asset protection and retirement plan consulting. We offer a medical plan, dental plan, life insurance, disability and employer-sponsored retirement plan.
Email your resume and cover letter to Susan Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.