Entry Level Inside Sales
Armstrong Advisory Group, Needham, MA
Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Starting Wage: Competitive salary with commission and benefits
Productive financial advisory practice seeks an energetic, organized, articulate individual with a high level of professionalism to become part of our team. In this position you will work to develop long term relationships with prospects and clients to arrange appointments for our senior advisors and attorneys. This position requires someone who can learn the specifics of financial advising and trust work and communicate this to our prospects. This entry level position gives hands on experience to individuals looking to learn the basic of financial advising and build a career at a top performing firm. Our team is extremely hard-working and committed to our client base and growth within the firm. As the first impression for the firm, the same hard work and commitment is expected out of our inside sales associates.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle all new client inquiries, both inbound and outbound to set up appointments for senior associates
- Communicate AAG’s core competencies including assistances with wealth management and estate planning
- Produce and manage a pipeline of prospects through email and phone
- Report sales analytics and results back to senior management
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Outlook, Word
- Experience with enterprise level CRM, Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality and discretion policies
- A team player with ability to work efficiently and independently
- Position requires a full background check and credit check
About The Armstrong Advisory Group
Formed in 2004, this independent financial advisory company manages over $500M in assets and provides wealth management for over 1000 families, individuals and businesses. We specialize in wealth management, estate planning, asset protection and retirement plan consulting. We offer a medical plan, dental plan, life insurance, long term disability and employee sponsored retirement plan.
Email resume and cover letter to Susan Armstrong at email@example.com. Please no phone calls.